Education Search Service (ESS)
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) does not offer initial education and training to become a coach (we only offer professional development for practiced coaches). As the accrediting body for coach-specific education and accredited providers, we cannot recommend any specific coaching education organizations.
To ensure quality education, ICF accredits coaching education organizations that meet the high standards set forth by ICF and ICF Coaching Education. To find ICF-Accredited Providers we suggest that you use our Education Search Service (ESS) below. The search for a coach education program is a highly individual process that depends greatly on your personal preferences and goals. The ESS is designed to give you basic information about all ICF-Accredited Education Providers.
For further information, please contact this training organization rather than
the ICF office. The ICF recommends all approved programs equally and cannot
recommend one program over another.
|Life Coach Italy s.r.l.
|Bookmark this program:
|Open in New Window
|TEAM COACHING. Become a Team Coach!
|Core: 14 Resource Development: 3 Total: 17
|Life Coach Italy is an organization founded in 2012 by Giovanna Giuffredi, CEO and Scientific Manager. Giovanna Giuffredi, MCC is also a Coach Trainer for Advanced Coach Academy (ACTP) and Mentor Coach.
Life Coach Italy offers coaching and training services to individuals and companies in order to support them to open new possibilities in respect of their values and their mission in line with the deontological code and the professional standards of the International Coach Federation.
Every year, Life Coach Italy organizes an event that celebrates one of the 11 ICF Core Competencies.
|The course explores the Team and Group Coaching, methods, tools and case histories.
The following topics will be explored:
- The dynamics and psychological barriers in groups
- The basics of Team and Group Coaching.
- How does it differs from individual coaching
- How a Coach works with groups
- How to apply ICF skills to group coaching
- Application and points of attention of the ICF code of ethics
- How to use online modes with a group
- Skills, rules and principles in Team Coaching
- The phases of a group coaching process
- When it is appropriate to propose team coaching
- When it is appropriate to propose Group Coaching
- Success stories and possible pitfalls for the Team Coach
- Tools and methods
- Business cases: mergers, change management
- The assessment of group coaching
|Life Coach Italy s.r.l.
Via Michelangelo Peroglio
|Giovanna Giuffredi, Degree in Psychology
|Approval Start Date:
|November 1, 2020
|Accreditation Renewal Date:
|January 31, 2025