Education Search Service (ESS)
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) does not offer initial education and training to become a coach (we only offer professional development for practiced coaches). As the accrediting body for coach-specific education and accredited providers, we cannot recommend any specific coaching education organizations.
To ensure quality education, ICF accredits coaching education organizations that meet the high standards set forth by ICF and ICF Coaching Education. To find ICF-Accredited Providers we suggest that you use our Education Search Service (ESS) below. The search for a coach education program is a highly individual process that depends greatly on your personal preferences and goals. The ESS is designed to give you basic information about all ICF-Accredited Education Providers.
For further information, please contact this training organization rather than
the ICF office. The ICF recommends all approved programs equally and cannot
recommend one program over another.
|John Mattone-Global, Inc.
|Bookmark this program:
|Open in New Window
|The Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching Certification
|Core: 21.75 Resource Development: 0.5 Total: 22.25
John Mattone is a best-selling author, the world’s #1 authority on Intelligent Leadership and one of the world’s most in-demand CEO coaches & leadership speakers. Since 2017, he has been ranked by Globalgurus.org as one of the top three coaching authorities in the world alongside Tony Robbins and Marshall Goldsmith. John was a finalist for the prestigious 2017 Thinkers50 Leadership Award recognizing the world’s top leadership authority and thinker. In 2013, John was awarded the Master Corporate Executive Coach (MCEC) certification from the Association of Corporate Executive Coaches. He was then honored with the prestigious 2015 International Executive Coach Thought Leader of Distinction Award. With the award, he received an honorary lifetime MCEC, becoming one of only four global executive coaches who currently hold this certification.
John Mattone is the creator and master of the unique & game-changing Intelligent Leadership Executive Coaching blueprint for success - accredited by the International Coach Federation. John Mattone is the former executive coach to the late Steve Jobs and the former legendary CEO of PepsiCo, Roger Enrico.
Since 2011, John has been recognized by Globalgurus.org, Thinkers50, Forbes, CNN, LeadersExcellence, HR.com and many others as one of the top leadership & executive coach authorities. He also serves on the executive MBA faculty at FAU. John has a B.S. Degree in Management & Organizational Behavior from Babson College and a M.S. Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from UCF.
John is the author of nine books, including three best-sellers: Talent Leadership, Intelligent Leadership and Cultural Transformations. His next book, The Intelligent Leader, will be published in the Fall of 2019 by Wiley.
Always wanting to help others and give back, John has created an annual scholarship, the John Mattone Always wanting to help others and give back, John has created an annual scholarship, the John Mattone Endowed Graduate Scholarship Fund for Executive Coaching and Leadership at the University of Central Florida (UCF).
|The John Mattone Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Certification Program is a 2-day (or 3 day online) “immersive” journey in executive and leadership coach development. Ultimately, this comprehensive Program enables external and internal coaches to help leaders and future leaders unlock and unleash their potential so they truly become the best leaders and people they can be. The IL Executive Coaching Process achieves this by igniting and strengthening a leaders inner-core and outer-core, which enables the leader to realize 4 “game-changing” outcomes that they can leverage as leaders in their business and life: altruism, affiliation, achievement, and abundance (The 4 A’s). The 4 A’s are the seeds to achieving sustained greatness and creating a lasting legacy. This Program includes participating in an “immersive” 2-day hands-on learning experience* with John Mattone himself (or Master Certified IL Coach); an extensive Coaches Resource Manual; and optional year-long follow-up designed to help coaches in the execution of the IL Coaching Process. Becoming initially certified in the IL Executive Coaching Process certifies and enables the coach to carry out coaching assignments using the IL Process, yet the goal is for each coach to reach “Advanced” (successfully completed 3 coaching assignments with frequent check-in with our team) and “Master IL Coach” (successfully completed six assignments).
*Also available on-line
John Mattone’s Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coaching Process is based on 4 powerful coaching phases and 7 game-changing pillars.
The Unique Aspects and Differentiators of this Program/Process:
1. Building rapport, trust and credibility with the client quickly. Laser-focusing on understanding the “context” of the coaching assignment and igniting the clients vision, goals and passion.2. Strength, vibrancy and maturity in the “inner-core” drives greatness in the outer-core. The IL Coaching Process uses the Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI), a powerful “inner-core” assessment that has ignited the leadership development of over 6,000 global leaders including the late Steve Jobs.
3. Prescription before diagnosis is malpractice. The IL Process supplements the MLEI with two other “inner-core” assessments and John Mattone’s proprietary Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index-360 (STLI-360) and stakeholder interviews, to help leaders accurately identify their leadership strengths and gaps.
4. Designing actions that leverage gifts and address gaps. Leaders begin by creating and internalizing their Core Purpose Statement (CPS). This enables a clear definition of “the essence” of who the leader is and who they must (bigger than “want”) become. The IL Process then provides leaders with a powerful, proprietary tool, The Assessment-Driven Individual Leadership Planning Tool (ILDP), that enables them to design custom, personalized opportunities for learning and taking new actions, consistent with their core purpose.
5. The client learns from the coach, but most learning happens through selfdiscovery and the involvement and input from stakeholders and mentors. The IL Process both ignites and reinforces the value of introspection and making the decision to be vulnerable and, therefore being open to the views and feedback of others, as the key drivers in behavioral change.
6. What is measured, will improve. Stakeholders and mentors are surveyed.
|John Mattone-Global, Inc.
4240 Messina Dr
Lake Mary, FL 32746
|English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
|Business/Organizations, Coaching Other Coaches, Executive, Leadership, Personal/Organizational
|Approval Start Date:
|November 1, 2017
|Accreditation Renewal Date:
|June 30, 2024