Education Search Service (ESS)
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) does not offer initial education and training to become a coach (we only offer professional development for practiced coaches). As the accrediting body for coach-specific education and accredited providers, we cannot recommend any specific coaching education organizations.
To ensure quality education, ICF accredits coaching education organizations that meet the high standards set forth by ICF and ICF Coaching Education. To find ICF-Accredited Providers we suggest that you use our Education Search Service (ESS) below. The search for a coach education program is a highly individual process that depends greatly on your personal preferences and goals. The ESS is designed to give you basic information about all ICF-Accredited Education Providers.
For further information, please contact this training organization rather than
the ICF office. The ICF recommends all approved programs equally and cannot
recommend one program over another.
|Coaching Team Pty Ltd
|Bookmark this program:
|Open in New Window
|Becoming a masterful coach
|The purpose of the program is to support experienced (ICF PCC) coaches to enhance their practices and prepare them to apply for their MCC credential. The program prepares participants to be familiar with ICF Core competencies framework at MCC level and receive feedback and support to be able to apply for the ICF MCC credential.
Level 3 accreditation is for 75 contact learning hours and is designated as MCC Accredited Education.
Graduates from a Level 3 education and training program may apply for the Master Certified Coach (MCC) Credential using the MCC application path if they meet the credentialing application requirements.
The course is organized around the the ICF core competencies at MCC level and provide weekly, live class contact hours and to meet with buddies to work together to enhance skill and capability.
Our program is delivered online, seamlessly adaptable to busy coaches schedule, allowing for a balanced learning experience and offering support in various time zones.
Being a masterful coach is a journey of many joys and challenges and its worth embarking on...., it's a differentiator on the marketplace.
High Level Program (75h total)
- Synchronous Learning - 37.5 hours
- Systematic guidance to understand how the core competencies are integrated into your coaching practice to be a masterful coach
- Discuss recorded MCC coaching sessions (passed or failed by ICF assessors) to explore how to demonstrate masterful coaching.
- Experience masterful mentor coaching and gain group and one-to-one feedback on your sessions with your clients, to be followed by co-created focus areas for you to continue to upskill your understanding and demonstration of ICF MCC skills to be art and skillful in your coaching
Asynchronous Learning - 37.5 hours
- Reflections (on training and on coaching practice) – 8h
- Reading/reviewing materials (provided to you throughout the program – books, MCC level recordings, etc) – 8h
- Activity with buddy (at least half of this time is to be done live, and in at least three different meeting throughout the program) – 6h
- Engagement with community via LinkedIn group – 4
- Practice Coaching with clients, recordings for mentoring and reflections – 10h
- Prep for in class presentation on a topic of expertise/interest in support of expanding peers knowledge – 1.5h
|Coaching Team Pty Ltd
The Gap, QLD QLD 4061
|Ms. Zsofia Juhasz, Coach, mentor, supervisor - individual & team
|English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish
|Business/Organizations, Career/Transition, Coaching Other Coaches, Executive, Leadership, Personal/Organizational
|Approval Start Date:
|November 3, 2023
|Accreditation Renewal Date:
|January 31, 2027